Nike - Creative Studio Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
As the Art Director for Global Digital at Converse, your role on the team will include making sure that our digital and e-commerce experiences are intuitive, compelling and align with the Converse brand purpose and positioning. You will have a unique opportunity to drive pinnacle product storytelling experiences in all of our digital channels.
You will be responsible for overseeing copy, photography, visual design on our converse. com platform, while leveraging technology and industry trends to create the best expression of our brand in the digital space.
- Creative visual skill set able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces
- Process driven and strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and skills in driving consensus and issue resolution Strong UI/UX background with the ability to be the vision for the Converse brand on all digital platforms
- Ability to concept and art direct photo shoots at the highest level
- A passion for User Experience and designing best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business
- Strong ability to craft compelling and intuitive consumer journeys that effectively satisfy product, brand and commercial objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent
- 6+ years experience in digital design
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Excellent UI design and prototyping skill set